Specifically formulated for very dry sensitive skin, this ultra-rich restorative and moisturising cream immediately revives dull, tired skin with antioxidants and nourishing lipids. Thanks to its Vitamin rich complex skin is replenished. Skin is left revitalised, soft and glowing.
– Red fruits extract: high concentration in lipids, citric acid, vitamins and minerals to strengthen the skin barrier and revitalise cellular energy, helping the skin stay hydrated, protected, and properly functioning.
– Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
– Nourishing complex: comforting and nourishing emollient oils which are rapidly absorbed.
– Shea butter: nourishing agent.
– Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How To Use
Apply morning and evening to skin that has been perfectly cleansed with a suitable cleanser.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter). Glycerin. Octyldodecanol. Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum). Cetearyl Alcohol. Dimethicone. Isododecane. Methyl Gluceth-20. Pentylene Glycol. Water (Aqua). Silica. Cetyl Esters. Cetearyl Glucoside. Glyceryl Stearate. Peg-100 Stearate. Benzoic Acid. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Ethylhexylglycerin. Fragrance (Parfum). Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate. Polyacrylate-13. Polyisobutene. Polysorbate 20. Ribes Rubrum (Currant) Fruit Extract (Ribes Rubrum Fruit Extract). Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract (Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract). Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Hydroxide. Sorbitan Isostearate. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract. Xanthan Gum.