What you need to know:
The F14 is a multi-purpose face brush from the Pro Deluxe Series. Handmade from extra soft, high quality, easy to clean natural fibres.
What it looks like:
This brush is made from high quality fibres, a sleek silver ferrule and black handle.
What its for:
The F14’s rounded natural fibres are perfect for applying and blending powder foundations, blush, contour and highlighters. This brush is best used with powder products.
When you get it:
Check your brush for any signs of issue on receipt. Please note that a small amount of shedding is normal during the first 3-4 uses.
Issue brushes should be reported to the original place of purchase within 30 days of purchase. Always keep proof of purchase for your records
How to care for it:
- Use a daily brush spray to wipe off excess product building up on your brush.
- Deep clean when product is beginning to build up using gentle brush soap or a shampoo.
- Use only very small amounts (pea-sized) of product to wash your brush and rinse thoroughly.
- Avoid allowing water to run into the metal ferrule.
- Remember: If you see product building up further than halfway down the brush head, it means your brush is being used incorrectly. Brushes that are saturated in product will not last.