Clean brushes mean you’ll maintain the quality of your brushes, avoid bacterial build up which is bad for your brushes and your skin!
Makeup building up below the tip of your brush head, generally means you’re misusing your brush and eventually the fibres will break down and come away from your brush.
Top Tips For Use
- Moisten the soap with water.
- Rub the brush bristles in lukewarm water until it runs clear.
- ALWAYS avoid getting the metal part and handle wet.
- Be careful; not to leave soap residue in the centre of a densely packed brush.
- Reshape your brush and lay flat to dry.
- Wipe the soap of any suds or residue.