Caudalie cleansers are having a makeover and become VINOCLEAN, a new line of eco-friendly cleansers, with vegan and highly natural formulas.
An essential step in perfect make-up removal, the Moisturizing Toner removes any last impurities and traces of make-up, while toning the skin. Soothing and hydrating Vinolevure combined with mattifying organic rose water leaves the skin fresh, clear, comfortable and ready to fully benefit from skincare products.
Composed with 99% natural origin ingredients, it is alcohol-free and respects the skin’s natural balance.
Its natural organic rose water fragrance makes make-up removal an enjoyable moment of well-being.
Caudalie is committed:
- New bottles in 100% recycled and recyclable plastic*
- 50-tonne saving of petrochemical-origin plastic**
- Carbon footprint reduced by 45%**
*Can be recycled only where facilities exist (except for the Instant Foaming Cleanser). No existing recyclable pumps: to be collected by Terracycle in the Boutiques.
**Compared with the former line of Caudalie cleansers and make-up removers.
- Completes cleansing
- Tones the skin
- Hydrates and soothes
- 99% natural-origin ingredients.
- Alcohol-free, formula tested under ophthalmological and dermatological supervision.
- And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils, PEGs, silicones, sodium laureth sulfates, or animal-derived ingredients are used.
- Yuka score: 100/100