With a citrus-fresh scent of grapefruit and organic tea tree oil, this cleansing hand wash cuts through grime in no time, leaving skin feeling moisturised, smooth and smelling fab.
It’s perfect for those mucky mitts!
Suitable for newborns and upwards. Dermatologist and paediatrician approved as suitable for sensitive skin and safe for people who may be prone to eczema.
Childs Farm moisturising hand wash, grapefruit & organic tree oil 250ml is registered with The Vegan Society and certified by Cruelty Free International!
How To Use
- Push down on pump to release product onto hands and rub together thoroughly under warm running water.
- Hand washing should take you as long as it takes to sing Humpty Dumpty if you are doing it properly!
- Dry hands thoroughly on a clean, dry towel after washing.
- If product gets in eyes, rinse well with water.
- External use only.
- If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water.
- If irritation continues, stop use.
- Always patch test.
- Childs Farm recommends you carry out a patch test 24 hours before using any product for the first time.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco- Glucoside, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sucrose Laurate, Lauryl Glucoside, Limonene, Sodium Chloride, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citronellol, Sorbic Acid. Please check the label before using this product as we may make small ingredient changes.