The Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil is naturally astringent for combination or oily skin.
It utilises the principles of aromatherapy and phytotherapy by combining plant extracts and essential oils to help balance the skin.
Made from 100% pure plant extracts, this face oil is Clarins’ exclusive blend of Rosemary, Geranium and Lotus extracts, which purify the skin, tighten pores and refine skin texture.
Hazelnut Oil softens, soothes and seals in moisture to prevent fine lines and moisture loss.
This rebalancing moisturiser for oily skin nourishes and refines skin, leaving it satin soft.
Suitable for oily or combination skin.
- Rebalances and tightens the pores
- Protects against dehydration
- Leaves the skin supple and satiny soft
How To Use
- Use in the evening after removing all traces of make-up.
- Apply a small amount to the face and neck whilst the skin is still damp from Toning Lotion.
- Pay special attention to areas of concern.
- Avoid the eye contour.
- To remove excess, lay a tissue on the face.