Daily Hydrating Eye Cream nourishes and refines the delicate skin around the eyes.
The eye contour is particularly prone to wrinkles and dryness.
This moisture-rich preparation safely and naturally firms, leaving skin soft, smooth and resilient.
- Pineapple, marshmallow and calendula have a revitalising, calming effect, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle.
- Rose distillate, blended with nurturing avocado, macadamia nut and sea buckthorn oils moisturize, nourish and tone
- Fast-absorbing formula can be applied under make-up
- Used as directed, Daily Hydrating Eye Cream lasts approximately 8 months
- Formerly known as Daily Revitalizing Eye Cream
How To Use
- Each morning after cleansing and toning, squeeze a small amount of product onto the tip of your ring finger then gently press Daily Hydrating Eye Cream into the skin around each eye, working from the inner corners outward.
- We recommend applying this fast-absorbing cream before eye make-up.
- This product is ophthalmologically tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
- Hauschka Daily Hydrating Eye Cream is a non-greasy, rapidly absorbed cream, which can also be applied before using make up.
- It is especially suitable for people who wear contact lenses.
- To soothe tired eyes use Dr. Hauschka’s Eye Revive before Daily Hydrating Eye Cream
Water (Aqua), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Hectorite, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lysolecithin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol*
*Component of natural essential oils