Intense Nettare Di Fiori introduces a new chapter to the world of Gucci Bloom. Developed in creative collaboration with Alberto Morillas, the original scent is intensified into a Chypre Floral version that captures the authentic character of a woman. The scent conveys a deeper sense of femininity in the woody, sensual blend with top notes of Ginger and Rose, and a soft, enigmatic finish with base notes of Patchouli, Musks and Osmanthus. Presented in a lacquered bottle, reminiscent of porcelain, in a vintage powder pink shade with a black Herbarium print Gucci label appliqué.
- Eau de parfum
- Top notes of Ginger and Rose
- Natural tuberose harvested from India
- Jasmine bud extract, obtained through an exclusive method of co-extraction to impart a fresh green and petal scent on the skin
- Rangoon Creeper, embodying the fragrance’s concept and name, the slightly powdery floral scent is captured as the flower blooms from white and gradually darkens to pink, then red
- Base notes of Patchouli, Musks and Osmanthus