NEW dermatological renovation to reveal sensitive skin’s radiance.
- Boost Skins Radiance
- Improves Skin texture
- Reduces Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Smooths Imperfections / reveals Skin’s full radiance
Pure Vitamin C 10 prevents and helps correct the appearance of aging, even for sensitive skin. Instantly, skin feels softer, more hydrated, and glowing. Wrinkles and fine lines appear reduced, skin texture and tone look more uniform, even. Skin regains its radiance.
An irregular skin texture can make you look drained, older and more tired than you are.
This is worse for sensitive skin, which can age differently and more rapidly (rednesses, thinner skin, more age marks).
Pure Vitamin C is a gold standard ingredient for both consumers and dermatologists and one of the must-have in anti-aging, it is renowned for its anti-wrinkle efficacy (pro-collagen) & its anti-oxidant power (anti-dullness), providing skin with visible radiance and glow.
Hyaluronic acid effectively plumps the skin, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improving skin hydration and texture.
- Pure Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid). It’s a gold standard for both consumers and dermatologists and one of the must-have in anti-aging, it is renowned for its anti-wrinkle efficacy (pro-collagen) & its anti-oxidant power (anti-dullness), providing skin with visible radiance and glow.
- With 10% vitamin C: the formula works on reintroducing the elastic properties of skin. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C as well as research into the efficacy of Vitamin C on collagen make it an ideal component, loved by dermatologists and loved by us
- It is present at an active level while maintaining its suitability for sensitive skin and its tolerance. Chosen because it is the reference active ingredient for its exfoliating action on the surface, known everywhere in the world as the dermatological active used by dermatologists.
- It exfoliates cells on surface / Facilitates the elimination of dead cells
- Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester (INCI)
- Neurosensine is a peptide, which is a combination of 2 amino acids: Arginine + Tyrosyl. It is identical to substances that are produced naturally by the body.
- The name ‘Neurosensine’ is a registered trademark of the La Roche-Posay laboratory.
LA ROCHE POSAY THERMAL SPRAY WATER
- It contains an exceptional mineral diversity to help restore skin’s barrier, soothe sensitivity and fend off pro-aging free radical attacks.
It was important for La Roche-Posay to have the best active ingredients but in a very safe formula:
Just the essential, at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists, their products contain only the necessary ingredients, at the right active dose.
Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
They have selected protective packaging and the most vital preservatives to guarantee reliable tolerance and efficacy over time.
Their packaging integrates a UV filter to protect the active molecule from UV rays-induced degradation, and ensures the stability of the formula.
Recommended to use within 2 months of opening, Vitamin C oxidizes very quickly with the contact with the air.
- Avoid eye contour area
- Use in combination with SPF Protection
WATER, PREMIX, ACTIVE COUMPOUND GLYCERIN, ACTIVE COUMPOUND ADENOSINE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, POLOXAMER 338, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL, TAURATE, ACTIVE COUMPOUND SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACTIVE COUMPOUND HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, POLYACRYLAMIDE (and) C13-14, ISOPARAFFIN (and) LAURETH-7, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, ACTIVE COUMPOUND ASCORBIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, ALCOHOL DENAT, ACTIVE COUMPOUND, SALICYLIC ACID, ACTIVE COUMPOUND, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, POLYSILICONE-11, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PARFUM