A moisturiser for dry, ultra sensitive, reactive and allergy-prone skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR
- Specifically formulated for sensitive, reactive skin prone to dryness, tightness, redness, itchiness or burning.
- Suitable for those prone to allergic reaction.
- Immediately soothes and relieves irritated skin
- Clinically proven to make skin less sensitive day after day
- Minimalist, hypo-allergenic formula approved by Allergy UK
- Enriched with neurosensine, glycerin, shea butter and La Roche-Posay’s Thermal Spring Water to instantly soothe and moisturise irritated skin.
- Toleriane has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
- Toleriane is the first skincare range to be given the Seal of Approval by Allergy UK.
- 9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay for sensitive skin*
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
- The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs.
- Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin.
- It is also hypoallergenic.
This is a cosmetic product. For medical conditions seek advice from your GP
*Survey of 249 Dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium, July 2016
How To Use
- Apply a nourishing moisturiser over face and neck, morning and evening.
Skin is immediately soothed and hydrated. Skin becomes less sensitive day after day with regular use.
- 90% agree The product leaves the skin soothed immediately
- 95% agree The product leaves the skin comfortable
- 83% agree The skin seems to be intensely nourished
(*Consumer test 41 women, survey conducted by La Roche-Posay).
Aqua / Water, Isocetyl Stearate, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acetyl Dipepyide-1 Cetyl Ester, Acrylates/C10-3- Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer