Babies need cleansers in their bath for hygiene. Washing with water alone doesn’t remove much dirt and any of the other things babies can get into. But a lot of the commercial wash products out there are made with cheap, synthetic detergents that can strip the skin of its natural oils, leaving it high and dry.
The ones that make big bubbles can be particularly drying, but every parent knows, BABIES NEED BUBBLES! The biggest bubbles in town are made by Sodium Laureth Sulphate.
MooGoo take a different approach. They combine small amounts of 5 different natural cleaners as this can be milder on the skin than one concentrated cleanser. The natural cleansers that bubble fairly well, although the bubbles don’t last quite as long as the ones that come from SLS. To keep the bubble action going, every now and then the water can be mixed up again to rebuild the bubbles. Now all that splashing around is going to good use.
MooGoo also added in some super soothing ingredients like Colloidal Rice Bran. Overall we think this is the best bubbly formula that could be made for babies (we know quite a few adults that love it too) and will leave your baby as soft as a baby’s…well you know.
- A natural, gentle cleansing wash that also makes bubbles for bath time
- Made with a combination of coconut and glucose-based cleansers
- Free from harsh synthetic detergents (SLS) that can dry and irritate skin
- Contains Rice Bran to condition, replenish and soothe skin
- Can be used as a bubble bath, directly on skin as a wash, or a natural shampoo
- This formula is fragrance-free for even the most sensitive bubs