Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Light Cream – 30ml

14.50

Vichy’s 1st rehydration lightweight cream, associating Vichy water to reinforce, rebalance and retain moisture.

Categories: ,

INNOVATION: Inspired by isotonic solutions known for deep rehydration. Vichy’s 1st rehydration lightweight cream, associating Vichy water to reinforce, rebalance and retain moisture. Contains 97% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 3% guarantees sensoriality and good preservation. Allergy tested formula under dermatological control. Tested under extreme conditions.

Apply morning & evening, alone or after Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum.