Did you know that the skin loses around 500ml of moisture each day which can leave the skin feeling dry and uncomfortable?
The new and improved Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum targets this moisture loss by rehydrating skin with an intense and long-lasting daily formula inspired by isotonic rehydration.
This is a solution created for athletes consisting of water, minerals and sugar, designed to replenish a dehydrated body’s natural fluids.
97% of the ingredients in Vichy’s Thermal Rehydrating Serum formula are sourced from a natural origin.
The formula, which is enriched with mineral salts, naturally sourced Hyaluronic Acid and plant sugar mannose, works to lock in moisture and reduce water loss. Suitable for sensitive skin, the skin is left feeling dewy, fresh and hydrated for up to 48 hours.
New and improved formula
Suitable for all skin types
- 97% of ingredients are sourced from a natural origin
- Intense hydration for up to 48 hours
- Fine lines appear reduced
- Enriched with 15% Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water
- Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
How To Use
- Step 1 Cleanse and tone the face. Pat dry.
- Step 2 Apply a pump of Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum to a dry face and neck.
- Step 3 Follow with Aqualia Thermal Moisturising Cream, applying to the face and neck.
Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Mannose, Carbomer, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate