Did you know that up to 80% of your skin’s ageing signs are caused by environmental exposure? Day after day, your skin is silently ageing due to internal and external aggressors, such as sun exposure, pollution, diet and stress. These factors are collectively known as the ‘Exposome’. After 9 years of research, Vichy is proud to launch Slow Âge; their most powerful probiotic skincare range with SPF, specifically designed to counteract the effects of the Exposome and clinically proven to slow down the appearance of signs of ageing. Slow Âge Eye Cream is formulated with naturally inspired active ingredients including antioxidant Baïcalin, probiotic-derived Bifidus, Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water, Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract and Caffeine. This scientifically proven formula slows down the appearance of signs of ageing.
Key Dermatological Ingredients:
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract
- Vichy Mineralizing Water
- Helps to prevent and correct the noticeable damage caused by environmental exposure
- Helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines
- Immediately, the eye area feels hydrated and looks rested.
- Hypoallergenic and tested on sensitive skin
- Tested under dermatological control
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologically tested
When to use:
Use Vichy Slow Âge Eye Cream daily. Apply Minéral 89 then follow with your favourite moisturiser. For best results use with Slow Âge Day and Night Care.